Boeing is launching the HorizonX India Innovation Challenge 1.0 to energize aerospace innovation in India. The challenge is in collaboration with T-Hub, India's fastest growing startup. The HorizonX India Innovation Challenge will attract the best Indian startups to propose disruptive solutions and tackle complex challenges in the areas of:
The 22-week long challenge will kick-off on 28 November 2017 and will be open to startups across the country. Regional outreach events at T-Hub centers will be organized in Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai & Chennai, followed by final selection in Hyderabad. Register your team here.
The finalists will then participate in a 3-month accelerator program at T-Hub, where they will be mentored by Startup India, Boeing subject matter experts and industry experts to shape their ideas.
The winners of the competition will receive a grant and an opportunity to engage with Boeing on future partnerships.
Eligibility for Participation:
- Seed stage tech startups
- Indian startups
- Each team must have at least 1 full time employee. A ‘full time employee’ is defined as a person that maintains standard business hours working on the technology or venture (at a minimum, Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm).
- The product or technology the team is offering for consideration provides a functionality or capability not currently available in any off the shelf product, or a functionality/capability that can be demonstrated to possess a significant advantage over current offerings in some aspect.
- The product or technology the team is offering for consideration represents original ideas wholly owned with freedom to use or is licensed by the team.
- Individuals or teams incubating innovative ideas around the globe.
- The team has formed or is a part of a recognized, legal entity for the company structure.