A full range of unmanned aerial systems offer intelligent, persistent and efficient solutions for multiple missions, from ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance) to cargo delivery to communications relay and more. Unmanned vehicles can go places and do things traditional vehicles cannot, or where it is unsafe for humans. They are more economical and versatile than manned vehicles.
From small and tactical to large and long endurance, or from high altitude to below sea level, Boeing (and its heritage companies) has provided for nearly 75 years the resources to achieve mission success for a wide range of customers.
Insitu is a pioneer in the unmanned air systems (UAS) market and leader in the design, development and manufacture of high-performance, low-cost UAS used for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR). Insitu Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company.
ScanEagle is a long-endurance unmanned aerial system (UAS) designed and manufactured by Insitu Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company. It has redefined intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance services for Group 2 UAS.
- Delivers persistent imagery on land or at sea for a variety of commercial and defense missions at a fraction of the cost of other surveillance methods
- Can operate up to 19,500 feet (5,943 meters) and loiter over a battlefield for extended missions of 24+ hours, depending on system configuration
- Launches autonomously by a catapult launcher – no runway required – and is retrieved via a patented SkyHook recovery system
- Flies in extreme environments and supports a range of imager configurations that can be quickly modified in the field
- Latest ScanEagle features upgraded avionics, expanded payload options and a new heavy fuel purpose-built propulsion system that dramatically improves reliability and performance
Integrator is a long-endurance Group 3 unmanned aerial system designed and manufactured by Insitu Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company. It is designed to be a modular, flexible and multi-mission capable solution for both land and maritime operations.
- Six payload spaces can be customized with cameras, communication capabilities and other advanced, mission-specific technologies
- Small operational footprint; no runway required
- Up to 40 lbs. of payload capacity
- Rapidly integrates new payloads for expanded missions sets
- Agile, powerful performance and sustained operations for multiple missions in one flight